Sunday, November 4, 2018

Excuses that can weigh us down in real life


*THE FIRST 15  EXCUSES  THAT WEIGH US DOWN IN REAL LIFE**

..If only I did have a wife and family..

..if only I had enough..

3.if only I had money ..

4.if only I had good    
           education

5.if only I had time..

6.if only times were better..

6.if only I had good health..

7.if only other people understood me

8.if only conditions around me were better..

9.if only I could live my life over again..

10.if only I were younger..

11.if only I could do what
         I want..

12.if only I could meet the
           right people  ..

13.if only I had the talents some people have ..


14.if only I had been born rich

15. If only I had embraced past opportunities..

16.If only -and this is the greatest of them all - I had the courage to see myself as I really am,I would find out what is wrong with me and correct it .

Then I might have a chance to profit by my mistakes and learn something from the experiences of others .

I actually know that there is something wrong with me or I would now be where I would have been if I had spent more time analyzing my

 weaknesses, and less time building alibis or excuses to cover them.

           **C/O:FREDLINK 2018*

No comments:

Post a Comment